The countdown is on. Make sure not to miss out on this fab night of fun and fundraising. Join us for the first event of 2019, benefitting Kaleidoscope Fighting Lupus!
Play in Portland, Rain or Shine! $402 value
Get ready for quite the day … or several days! Start out with the family and head to the Oregon Zoo. If that’s not enough, how does some skating sound at the historic Oaks Park Skating Rink? Not tired yet? Prepare yourself for adventure high in the sky with an iFLY Indoor Skydiving gift certificate. Rest up. Now for the next weekend. Ready, set, GO! Head out for a little golf in Lake Oswego followed by a trip to OMSI and end it all with a play at a Portland’5 Centers for the Arts event. How does that sound for Portland Playtime?
- $72 Oregon Zoo for 4
- $70 Oaks Park skate pass for 5
- $50 OMSI gift certificate
- $140 iFLY gift certificate for 2
- $50 Portland’5 Centers for the Arts gift certificate
- $20 Lake Oswego Golf for 2
Feeding Frenzy! $420 value
Where do you begin? Foodies, you will delight in your options. Just know that all of this goodness is yours! Gift certificates to the Hazel Room, Screen Door and if that isn’t enough, the fabulous Coopers Hall Winery and Taproom … the food and wine are divine! Pick your hot spot for dinner and then, you are off to Papa Haydn’s for dessert. Head to The 1905 for some late night jazz. Make your way home for a glass of wine, compliments of Oswego Hills Vineyards and Winery. Market of Choice will have provided you with some late night pairings. Oh, what a night!
- $100 Coopers Hall gift certificate
- $50 Hazel Room gift certificate
- $50 Screen Door gift certificate
- $50 The 1905 gift certificate
- $50 Papa Haydn gift certificate
- $90 Oswego Hills Vineyards and Winery
- $30 Market of Choice gift certificate
Cozy Inspiration $1435 value
We start you off with a beautiful Kazak rug from Tufenkians for your home. Need inspiration? Snag a few doughnuts from Voodoo and head up to Timberline Lodge. You have a gift certificate to shop and the lodge to roam for design ideas. Then, it’s down the mountain you go and a stop at Salvage Works. They can create the table of your dreams and so much more. Not only do you have a gift certificate, they have created a fabulous cutting board for you. Steve’s Cheese Bar is the perfect place for awesome charcuterie choices for your new cutting board. Mangia!
- $60 Voodoo Doughnuts
- $1050 3’x5’ Tufenkian rug
- $50 Timberline Lodge
- $195 Salvage Works cutting board
- $50 Salvage Works gift certificate
- $30 Steve’s Cheese Bar